Since 1969, members of Newman Foundation, Inc. have worked tirelessly to secure leaders for our Catholic future and to provide them with the tools they need. Since 1973, the Foundation has given over 4 million dollars to support Newman’s vision in the world, and it continues to do good works. Since 1983, Newman Foundation, Inc. has brought over 100 intellectuals, clergymen, laymen, doctors, and men and women religious to fuel the spiritual and intellectual needs of secular campuses. Since 1980, Newman Foundation, Inc. has given millions of dollars to fund campus ministry and special outreach projects. In 2021, NFI decided to expand its mission to include colleges throughout the state of Kentucky and is working strategically to achieve that goal.
At Newman Foundation, Inc. we believe in real outreach. It is our mission to help provide the resources and opportunities to accomplish the task of bringing Christ’s light to our community. As a non-profit organization, we rely on generous donors and others to give of their time and talent to organize events, fundraise, and make things happen! Our board consists of between 15 and 25 dedicated volunteers who also sit on various committees. These board includes students, campus ministers, clergy, religious and lay men and women who bring special skills and insights to the organization.
From college professors to judges and lawyers, from accountants to doctors, from students to caterers, the Newman Foundation, Inc. Board of Trustees brings its diverse talents together for the good of the community!
Together, we promise to…
- Expand and deepen support for Catholic student ministry
- Continue bringing Distinguished Speakers to enliven our community with new and innovative ideas
- Expand grant making capacity, supporting innovative faith building programs for youth in the state of Kentucky
- Create a sustaining fund to support operating expenses for the Newman Foundation, Inc.
- We certainly don’t expect you to take our word for it…